Friday, August 16, 2019

The Factions!

There is a good reason why I called this blog The Nazgul Times...I love evil armies!
I own 13 factions and the majority of the painted ones are evil factions! My favorite faction is Angmar but I enjoy playing most evil armies, something about the monsters and expendable troops is much more enjoyable for me to play. The funny thing is I own more good armies than I do evil but I only have 1 good army painted!

List of factions I am working on are:
Good
The Fellowship
Minas Tirith
The Shire
Rangers
Rohan
Thorin's Company
The Dead of Dunharrow

Evil:
Angmar
Mordor
Moria
Isengard
The Serpent Horde
Dark Denizens of Mirkwood


My painted forces, the shelves are filled with many unpainted models

My goal is to paint a usable army list for each of my armies, most likely around 600 point lists except for the armies I bought for Battle Companies (The Shire). In the next few blog posts I will post up some lists that I am writing for each of my factions to try and set a solid painting list up.

No comments:

Post a Comment